Friday, October 29, 2010

good cop, bad cop

I originally really wanted to get J a pirate costume for Halloween.  When we were in Ottawa in September visiting my sister, she and I stopped in Costco to browse.  We came across Halloween costumes.  They had so many awesome costumes to chose from but when I saw this one, I couldn't resist.  I know that in a couple of years I won't have much say so I am taking advantage now. HA! 

I went back and forth this last month wondering if I should exchange it for the pirate costume I so had my mind set on.  I am so happy that I decided to stay with this one.  I didn't show the costume to J until Tuesday.  She was pretty excited.  This morning we got her all dressed up as they were having a little party at school.  It was a hit.  All the kids gathered to see what J had in the little pockets...hee hee!




notice the handcuffed arm...tee hee!

2 comments:

Cathy W said...

hee hee - that's pretty darn cute. It looks like a S.W.A.T. costume.

JennC said...

She's gotta be the cutest cop I've ever seen!!!