Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lambda, Lambda, Lambda

Do you remember these? Say yes, please. I don't want to be old all by myself. Sure, now no one is going to admit it...ha ha! I was at Walmart yesterday and was walking around picking up some things. I was walking pass the videos when this caught my eye. I love this time of the year (they are getting ready for the holiday season) as you can find movies that you can't buy in stores the remainder of the year. Walmart is great for this. You just never know what you will find.

I can remember watching Revenge of the Nerds when I was young (way to young in my opinion), however, I was not permanently scarred so all is well. Of course I had to pick it up. Now, please don't believe that I think this is an Oscar winning movie. They are fun to have playing in the background while doing something else. They also had the complete collection of Home Alone. I have 1 and 2 but they barely work anymore. I knew there was a home alone 3 but not 4. November should be a fun month. I am sure J will get a kick out of the movie as she laughs when she watches Denis the Menace. Not to worry, J will NOT be watching ROTN.

What movies from your past would you love to get your hands on?

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Okay, I HAVE to get the Home Alone collection!! I would also like to get Laverne & Shirley Season 2 and Season 4+ ( I Have 1 & 3) (hint hint) heehee!!

PamelaM said...

Oh...I get the hint. hee hee! I think I may have one of those seasons. When I find it, it is yours!

JennC said...

I remember watching the Revenge of the Nerds. Oh the memories, heehee

I would love to get the Malcolm in the Middle series. It's too close to home that one. LOL