Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No mother of the year award for me

It's true. I don't think I would even get nominated. I can't believe what I did.

This year the preschool J is attending has a new program in place. You pay $4 per month and they keep a binder of your child's artwork, daily pictures they take of activities they have done and a progress report on your child. The binder was handed to me a couple of weeks ago to review as we had parent/teacher interviews coming up. I know...she is only 3 but it is so great to get the one on one with the educator. The morning arrived and no binder in sight. I have searched my work area, asked maintenance if they have seen it, checked with the Deli across the street from my office (yes, they know who I am...hee hee), searched our vehicles and our home. The last time I remember seeing it was at work. I don't remember bringing it home. No corner of our house will be left untouched this weekend. I need to find that binder. I mean...how does a person lose an 8 1/2 x 11 binder? Needless to say, I don't see any awards in my future. *sigh*

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

At least you didn't lose the kid. :) It's just a binder...it's got to show up somewhere! Good luck.

JennC said...

Oh hunny, if it's only a binder you lost, do not worry. It will surface ;o) One time I gave M ice cream and a cream soda for dinner...

Kimmartha said...

Did you look under your desk? I know, silly, but I lost some very important work last year and I worried myself sick over it the entire weekend. Monday morning when I bent down to put on my shoes, there it was, under my desk!!

Hollee said...

Until you forget the child at Summercamp, I'd say you're good! :) Do hope you find it, though. That would stink! :(