Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

I have viewed many blogs these last few weeks and have found lots of inspiration from them.  Some of them funny, some of them sad but all of them with the same purpose to document life.  One of those blogs I viewed had a "flashback Friday" theme.  I wish I remembered the blog.  When I first saw it I thought it was cute but moved on.  I have been thinking about it these last few days and decided it would be fun to do.  I don't know if I will do it every Friday but at least once a month for sure.  Sometimes I will share stories and sometimes I will share photos and sometimes photos and stories.  I would love for you to join me on the flashback Friday too!

I can't believe I am about to do this but here goes....deep breath, no turning back now. hee hee!

This year will mark the 20th year of my high school graduation.  Eeek, I know. I can't believe it either but it's true.  Do you remember when the colour peach was in?  It's okay if you don't.  Let me point out that it was 20 years ago.  This photo will prove it.  It's not bad enough I wore the colour peach but I also wore those white gloves too.  What was I thinking?

It's okay to chuckle just a little, I just did.

4 comments:

JennC said...

I love it!!! While everyone wore peach and teal, I wore maroon.

I love the flashback friday idea. :D

Cathy W said...

OMG - my prom dress was black! Says alot about me eh?

That pic is great Pam - you really do need to share more :o) Now that we saw the dress I want to know what the rest of the night was like!

PamelaM said...

Jenn - you should join in on flashback Fridays. I think it's going to be lots of fun...hee hee! You could also post a pic from your prom.

Cathy - Black? Really? hee hee...I would have guess maybe more taupe or beige. LOL!

Kimmartha said...

You look like a princess - heehee!! My dress was a light pink, but with all the lacey ruffles yours had. I didn't wear the gloves though - they weren't "in" yet when I graduated!