* We can't decide wether to sell & buy a new home this year or next
* I am so happy with our decision to find a new daycare
* I love that our vehicles are paid for
* I would love to see Fleetwood Mac in concert
* I am proud of DD for knowing 2 languages
* If I could only have one channel, it would be HGTV
* I really love yard sales
* I would love to rent a cottage for a week this summer
* I need to colour my hair
* I really like coloured glass
* Being creative is an outlet for me. I really don't feel the same without it.
* I love my little family more than I could ever describe
* I need to start planning my trip to NY with my sister(s)
* I am really hoping to take 2 weeks off at Christmas time. If I have to
go in for one day, that wouldn't be bad either
* I have an amazing circle of friends who may not always agree with me
but understand me.
* It's okay to agree to disagree
* I really love fall colours
* oatmeal chocolate chip and pumpkin chocolate chip are my favourite cookies
* I love photography but have lots to learn
* I want to someday visit Alaska
Here a couple of things I have discovered when it comes to a 3 year old.
- princess high heels shoes for little one are not a good idea. They are way to noisy and let's not forget about dangerous.
- Beads. I have picked up and stepped on way to many. Better left to daycare centres. PS - I know it was my idea Kim..hee hee!