Thursday, April 15, 2010

PG 13 or R - you be the judge

*** WARNING ***The attached photo is not for the faint at heart. You may not want to check out the photo if you are prone to bad dreams. I wouldn't want to be responsible for sleepless nights...hee hee!


Isn't it amazing how the brain functions?

For example, J has had this item on her shelf for as long as I can remember. When I redid her room, I moved it from the shelf it sat on to her newly pink dresser. This is the second time I have had to remove it from her room as she says it scares her. The first time, I thought she may just be trying to delay bedtime...hee hee! It was out of her bedroom for a few days and this evening I placed it back on her dresser. She wasn't aware I did this. Tonight she started crying after she was in bed and I went in and asked "what is wrong, honey?" and she pointed to this object and said it scared her. Of course I took it out and will put it away for a few months. Poor peanut.

Personally, I would be more disturbed sleeping with all the dolls and stuffed animals she has in her bed. lol!

2 comments:

JennC said...

aww poor little dear. For M it's the closet door. It has to be closed other wise the Gremlins will come out and eat her toys.

PamelaM said...

Jen, J also needs her closet door closed and it needs to be dark in her room. No nightlight and her bedroom door must be closed.

hee hee...too funny that she is afraid the gremlins will eat her toys and not her.